LASI Restricted Biomarker Data
Recommended Procedures for Applicants
- The Federal-Wide Assurance number and expiration date for your institution. (This is issued by the United States Department of Health and Human Services Office for Human Research Protections OR the equivalent is required for institutions with ICMR clearance;
- a copy of your current federal research grant OR contract award letter(s), OR the equivalent for institutions with federal funding in India;
- a copy of your institution's policies and procedures on scientific integrity and misconduct, including the name and address of the person or office responsible for enforcing them; and
- a copy of your resume or curriculum vitae.
- your Research Plan; and
- your Restricted Data Protection Plan.
C. Attach the items from A and B in a single email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org
D. Complete any additional internal paperwork required by HSPH.
E. Obtain and email to the LASI Core Team (following LASI approval of your Research Plan and Restricted Data Protection Plan):
- the Certification of Human Subjects Review (based on your submission of your Research Plan and Restricted Data Protection Plan); and
- a scan of the Agreement for Use of Restricted Data from the LASI Study (both will be countersigned by LASI and one returned to you).
Application emails should be directed to:
Clarence James Gamble Professor of Economics and Demography
Department of Global Health and Population
Harvard School of Public Health
665 Huntington Ave.
Building I 12th Floor, Suite 1202
Boston, MA 02115