WHICH TYPE OF BUILDING DOES THE HOUSEHOLD LIVE IN?
1. A farm house
2. A free standing one or two family house
3. A one or two family house as row or double house
4. A building with 3 to 8 flats
5. A building with 9 or more flats but no more than 8 floors
6. A high-rise with 9 or more floors
7. A housing complex with services for older people (residential home or sheltered housing, but not a nursing
8. A nursing home
How many steps had to be climbed (up or down) to get to the main entrance of the household's flat?