SURVEY DATA ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS
2. On the “Become a User” page complete the three steps to register as a SHARE USER and obtain access to the SHARE data.
- Step 1: Read the SHARE Conditions of Use
- Step 2: Download, fill out and sign the SHARE User Agreement
- Step 3: Submit completed and signed Statement(s) by email or mail to the SHARE Research Data Center
3. Access approval will take about one week to obtain.
4. Upon access approval, you will receive an email with the following information:
- User login ID.
- Link to set up a password. This link will be valid for 72 hours.
- Click on the link and create your password
5. Once you have created your password, you will be prompted to log in using the ID provided by SHARE and the password you just created.
6. You should see a screen like below upon successful login. Downloadable datasets are available in either Stata, SPSS, or R formats.
7. Future logins can be made at the following website: https://share-project.centerdata.nl/sharedatadissemination/users/login
*Please note that while these instructions provide a general overview of the process to access SHARE data via the Study Website, the exact steps and interface may vary slightly.