SURVEY DATA ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS
1. Visit http://www.creles.berkeley.edu/
2. Select “Data” in the yellow box on the left-hand side of the page.
3. Enter first name, last name, and email address, then select “I agree”.
4. An email containing the link to the CRELES data download site will be sent to you soon after registering for access. The link will only be operational for 72 hours.
5. The link in the email will take you to the data download page at the CRELES website. Click on the dataset link to download.
6. After 72 hours the link will expire. Repeat steps 1-5 to renew access.
*Please note that while these instructions provide a general overview of the process to access CRELES data via the Study Website, the exact steps and interface may vary slightly.