SURVEY DATA ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS
1. Visit the KLoSA Study website at https://survey.keis.or.kr/index.jsp.
2. For English-speaking users:
- Click on "ENGLISH" located in the top right corner of the webpage.
3. Select “SIGN UP” at the top of the page.
4. Read through the Terms of Agreement on the following page. If you agree, check the box next to “Agree” and select “OK”
5. Provide the required registration information and select "Create Account" at the bottom of the page.
6. To access the data, log in at http://survey.keis.or.kr/myinfo/login.jsp.
- Use the same ID and password that you created during the registration process.
7. Hover over “KLoSA” and click on “DATA”.
8. Select dataset of interest to download file.
*Please note that while these instructions provide a general overview of the process to access KLoSA data via the Study Website, the exact steps and interface may vary slightly.