DATA SET INSTRUCTION
1. Visit g2aging.org and register for access to the Gateway to Global Aging Data website.
2. Once logged in to the website, select “Harmonized Data” > "Get Data"
3. In the HCAP table, select the "Harmonized LASI-DAD".
4. You will be required to complete the Sensitive Data Access Use Agreement via DocuSign. Your request will be reviewed by the LASI-DAD team, and once approved, data access will be authorized. All communications will go through the email used to register with the Gateway to Global Aging Data.
5. Once approved, you can select files to download.
*Please note that while these instructions provide a general overview of the process to access Harmonized LASI-DAD data via the Study Website, the exact steps and interface may vary slightly.