SURVEY DATA ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS
1. Visit the SPS data website at https://web.sas.upenn.edu/harmonized-cognitive-assessment-protocol-chile/data/. If you prefer to navigate in English, click on "Data Request Pages and Form (English Translation)".
2. Scroll down and click on "SI, ACEPTO" (Yes, I agree) to proceed to the official website.
3. On the official website, click on "Datos y Estadísticas" (Data and Statistics). From there, explore the Social Protection Survey and other surveys to select the desired data. These may include:
- EPS Database
- Databases with Administrative data
4. Click on "SI, ACEPTO" to accept the conditions of use, and then click on "Acceder" to access the data. You may find options such as:
- Unnamed Social Protection
- Unnamed Social Protection Survey with Unnamed Administrative Data Survey
5. Fill out the necessary request information to gain access to the dataset. Once your request is approved, you will be able to download the data of interest.
*Please note that the exact steps and interface may vary slightly, but this guide provides a general overview of the process to access SPS (Social Protection Survey) data.