SURVEY DATA ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS
1. Visit https://haalsi.org/data. On this page, you will find three websites where you can download the HAALSI datasets. Scroll down to find the Dataverse window, which contains 11 datasets for HAALSI.
2. In the Dataverse window, you will see the following 11 available datasets:
HAALSI Baseline HIV Biomarker Data, HAALSI Wave 3 Survey, HAALSI Dementia Wave 1, HAALSI COVID-19 Call Supplement, HAALSI Wave 2 Survey, HAALSI Shops Data, APOE Genotype Data, HAALSI Baseline Laboratory Data, HAALSI Wave 1 Dried Blood Spot for C-Reactive Protein, and Harmonizing Dementia Screening across High and Low Literacy Countries.
Follow the guide to obtain the data you are interested in.
3. Click on the ICPSR link at https://www.icpsr.umich.edu/web/pages/NACDA/index.html,
- Type "HAALSI" in the search box located at the top right and click on "Search".
- Click on the appropriate link and then select "Data & Documentation". Choose the data format that you need.
- Log in with your created account, and your download will begin automatically.
4. You can also download the data from the INDEPTH Data Repository at https://www.indepth-ishare.org/index.php/home. The steps for downloading are similar to those for ICPSR.
*Please note that while these instructions provide a general overview of the process to access HAALSI data, the exact steps and interfaces may vary slightly.