DATA SET INSTRUCTION
1. Visit g2aging.org and register for access to the Gateway to Global Aging Data website. There is no separate registration specifically for the LASI pilot wave.
2. Once logged in to the website, select “Harmonized Data” > "Get Data"
3. In the Core table, click on "Harmonized CRELES"
4. Select the file(s) of interest. Available files include:
- Harmonized CRELES Data
- Harmonized CRELES Codebook
- Harmonized CRELES STATA Code
*Please note that while these instructions provide a general overview of the process to access Harmonized CRELES data via the Study Website, the exact steps and interface may vary slightly.