Conditions of Use and Disclaimer
Our surveys are protected by copyright law and are electronic representations of USC intellectual property provided for non-commercial use only. Unauthorized posting of any survey or the information contained in these surveys to a non-USC Web site is prohibited. Permission is required from RAND to reproduce, or reuse in another form, any of our research documents for commercial use.
When using our resources for your papers and presentations, site as: 'Gateway to Global Aging Data, www.g2aging.org'
Once you have registered as a user of this site, Public Release files of the Longitudinal Aging Study in India (LASI) may be downloaded to your computer from our private server at USC.
While USC staff make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the data and documentation at this site, users are reminded that errors may be present, even in files that have been thoroughly cleaned. USC will make reasonable efforts via electronic mail and/or announcements on our public Web site to notify registered users of data file changes.
When downloading the LASI Public Release data, the User agrees to all of the following:
- Make no attempts to identify study participants.
- Not to transfer LASI Public Release data to any third party other than staff or students for whom you are directly responsible.
- Not to allow others to use your username and password to access this site.
- To certify the destruction of any downloaded Public Release data file as well as any data files derived from the downloaded file when requested to do so by USC.
- Report immediately to USC at email@example.com any disclosure of study participant identity as well as any discovery of flaws or errors in the data or documentation files.
- Notify USC through use of the update function provided at this site or by electronic mail directed to firstname.lastname@example.org of changes in your electronic mail address, postal address, telephone number or organizational affiliation.